st: Storing coefficients from regressions

From   Anup Nandialath <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Storing coefficients from regressions
Date   Mon, 8 Jul 2013 07:40:29 +0400

Dear Statalisters,

My objective is to run regressions conditional on two variables (Year with
a range from 2000 to 2010 and another Categorical Variable which takes
values from 1 to 10). Effectively I want to run 10 regressions for each
year in my sample and collect the coefficient (b) and its associated
standard error.

My question is if there is a way in stata to collect the coefficients in
matrix form where the rows constitude the year and the columns constitute
the values of the categorical variable and each corresponding cell is
filled with the coefficient (b) and its se.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Kind Regards
Anup