Re: st: How to get mean coefficients and t-statistics from several regressions

From   Maarten Buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to get mean coefficients and t-statistics from several regressions
Date   Fri, 5 Jul 2013 15:48:28 +0200

I agree that the mean t-statistic is not very useful. I just
interpreted your initial question as that you wanted to know that, so
I gave it to you. Also, look at the dataset that -statsby- created. If
you find the formula the author used, you in all likelihood want to
use that dataset to do the manipulations.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
WZB
Reichpietschufer 50