Re: st: Compare models for panel data with xtreg fixed effects

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Compare models for panel data with xtreg fixed effects
Date   Fri, 5 Jul 2013 08:15:25 +0100

Please note advice in the FAQ about repeating posts. (Posting on 4
July reduces your chances of reply given that one large group of
members was celebrating (once again) their independence from Britain.)
One repeat is allowed, but as said see the advice on that.

Also, it really is "Stata".