Re: st: fractional response using xtgee - correct implementation of random effects and fixed effectst?

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: fractional response using xtgee - correct implementation of random effects and fixed effectst?
Date   Thu, 4 Jul 2013 12:49:48 +0100

The 2012 link you give here is to a discussion in 2013.

Otherwise I went to Leslie Papke's home page
http://econ.msu.edu/faculty/papke/ and found a link to Stata code
there.

As a kind of meta-comment it is important to realise that absolutely
no mechanism ensures that Statalist questions will be answered. It is
entirely up to individuals to decide what they wish to answer.

In the particular case of
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2013-06/msg00434.html there
were several helpful replies from Kelvin Mulungu.

But "not answered yet", even when correct,  means no more than it
says. It doesn't mean waiting in a queue.