Re: st: TIMMS multivariate model analysis in stata

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: TIMMS multivariate model analysis in stata
Date   Wed, 3 Jul 2013 18:59:08 +0100

It takes a -search- to find that -pv- is from SSC. Please explain
where user-written programs you refer to come from, as explained in
the FAQ.

It seems reasonable to guess that [indepvars] means independent
variables and that your dependent variables should be specified by
-pv()-. (This is a nonstandard syntax, but that is not a big deal.)

A simple tip when learning Stata is to look at the examples in the
help file as well as the syntax diagram.

Also, please use full real names on Statalist, as explained in the FAQ.