st: Traveltime

From   "Mor, Su Sun" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Traveltime
Date   Tue, 2 Jul 2013 10:52:53 -0700

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for your response. I need traveltime3. Please let me know how
this is going to work.

Best

Su Mor

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Stefan
Bernhard
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 3:57 AM
To: statalist
Subject: Re: st: Traveltime

Hi!
I have written an alpha version for the new traveltime3 already, but
there are still some features missing (i.e. returning the address that
was interpreted from your input).
The alpha version will be on SSC as soon as Kit Baum gets to it, he is
currently travelling with little access to SSC.

Anyone who needs traveltime3 earlier, please contact me and I'll send
them a copy.

Regards, Stefan Bernhard,