Re: st: Traveltime

From   Stefan Bernhard <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Traveltime
Date   Tue, 2 Jul 2013 12:56:48 +0200

Hi!
I have written an alpha version for the new traveltime3 already, but
there are still some features missing (i.e. returning the address that
was interpreted from your input).
The alpha version will be on SSC as soon as Kit Baum gets to it, he is
currently travelling with little access to SSC.

Anyone who needs traveltime3 earlier, please contact me and I'll send
them a copy.

Regards, Stefan Bernhard,