Re: st: GMM minimization of regional errors imputed from hhd level model

From   Vladimír Hlásny <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: GMM minimization of regional errors imputed from hhd level model
Date   Mon, 1 Jul 2013 23:23:29 +0900

I am not sure whether my message was sent in full. Maybe the first
line was cut (looking at Statalist Archive).
I've put my dataset data.dta on my page
- home.ewha.ac.kr/club/vhlasny/public_html/clubboard/2899/data.dta
As I described before, it's hhd-level data that also include
region-level number of respondents and total population.
Vladimir