st: problems with hetprob

From   "Md. Alauddin Majumder" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: problems with hetprob
Date   Sun, 30 Jun 2013 02:57:04 +0000

Hi statalisters,

I am trying to estimate a model by using 'hetprob' command. My dependents variable is a dummy for white collar job, and explanatory variables are several dummies (for being raised in an intact family, race, and gender), age, household net-worth, household size, education, and health. I am just wondering how to decide which variables to go after the option 'het'.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.