Re: st: RE: Can't store estimates after logistic regression

Subject   Re: st: RE: Can't store estimates after logistic regression
Date   Fri, 28 Jun 2013 18:54:12 -0400

Eduoard:

If you do

. des _est_mod1

you will see the variable label: "esample() from estimates store".
esample() just records whether the observation was used in the analysis

It  not the kind of variable needed by -roccomp-, which has syntax:

. rocommp refvar classvar

According to the Manual:

"The two variables refvar and classvar must be numeric. The reference
variable indicates the true state of the observation, such as diseased
and nondiseased or normal and abnormal, and must be coded as 0 and 1.
The rating or outcome of the diagnostic test or test modality is
recorded in classvar, which must be at least ordinal, with higher values
indicating higher risk."

In short -estimates- is irrelevant for running -roccomp-. I suggest that you
reread the manual entry for -roccomp-.

Steve