Re: st: table formatting in stata

From   David Hoaglin <>
Subject   Re: st: table formatting in stata
Date   Fri, 28 Jun 2013 07:54:49 -0400

Dear Haluk,

I will not try to help with the programming, but I do have a
suggestion for the content of the table: give the confidence interval
for the difference between the two means.  That will be much more
useful to readers than the p-value.  In current practice, after you
have given the confidence interval, the p-value is optional.

David Hoaglin