RE: st: table formatting in stata

From   Haluk Vahaboglu <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: table formatting in stata
Date   Fri, 28 Jun 2013 08:22:52 +0000

Sergiy thanks again, with the new ado file the problem is solved.
Now missing data is handled pairwise (thanks for the reference on missing data).
(It is magic, "marksample touse, novarlist" i wish i was young enough to learn this lang)
Regards

Prof. Dr. Haluk Vahaboğlu
Istanbul Medeniyet
Üniversitesi,