Re: st: -gllamm- vs -meglm-

From (Isabel Canette, StataCorp)
Subject   Re: st: -gllamm- vs -meglm-
Date   Thu, 27 Jun 2013 11:14:03 -0500

Jeph Herrin <stata(at)spandrel(dot)net> is trying to fit a model
to data that yields a very small variance component with -gllamm-,
but is getting the 'initial values not feasible' error from -meglm-:

If Jeph can send me his dataset, I'll be glad to have a look
at it and provide some further comments on this particular model.

-- Isabel