Re: st: gra command

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: gra command
Date   Tue, 25 Jun 2013 22:15:34 +0100

I fail to see how this question follows from my post, but

1. The official Stata command -cusum- is absolutely nothing to do with
-cusum6- (SSC).

2. As -cusum6- (SSC) still works, there is no obvious need for it to
be replaced with anything.

If that doesn't answer your question, please state what you want to do
and someone may be able to help.