st: gra command

From   Guelmbaye Ngarsandjé <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: gra command
Date   Tue, 25 Jun 2013 15:28:21 -0400

Dear stata users,
 I have been looking to check the strutural break in my data and found
 that cusum6 helps do it. However, the file I found has some commands
 that don’t work when I type them. For example using greenedat.dta from
 P.136 provided by the file is the command:
 “gra gpop petindex, s([year]) xlab ylab” which gives the following
 message : “Unrecognized command: gra”
 The support file can be found at:
 What am I doing wrong? In the mean time I want my X axis to be fully
 labelled by the periods but when trying to edit the cusum graphs I
 receive “This is not a “live” graph and therefore cannot be edited.”
 How to obtain my periods labelled at 45 degrees on the X axis?
 Thanks for the help.