st: _docx() example error

From   "Airey, David C" <>
To   "<>" <>
Subject   st: _docx() example error
Date   Tue, 25 Jun 2013 17:45:24 +0000

I was trying to get the Stata 13 _docx() Mata command to work and I get hung up by a code error from page 430:

> _docx_table_mod_cell_table(dh, tid, i, 1, 0, tids[i-1], 0)
wrong number of arguments for _docx_table_mod_cell_table()
(9 lines skipped)

I was copying and pasting and thought I got the returns taken care of, but
has anyone else run the example code from the M-5 PDF for _docx() successfully?