Re: st: How to extract microdata

From   Prakash Singh <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: How to extract microdata
Date   Tue, 25 Jun 2013 08:36:42 +0530

Dear Anderson
In addition to what Sergiy wrote, please check is there any raw data
file (most probably in .txt format). Dictionary file is used to call
variable with name specified in it from raw data file having fixed
weidth.
Please post some extract of input file also.

Prakash