st: RE: How to extract microdata

From   "Radwin, David" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: How to extract microdata
Date   Mon, 24 Jun 2013 20:09:42 -0400

I don't think Stat/Transfer will help you unless you open and save the
file in SAS first. Maybe you can find a colleague to help you with this.

See for a
possible alternative that doesn't require SAS.

Also, note that Stata is not an acronym and should not be rendered in
all capital letters.

David Radwin
Senior Research Associate
Education Studies Division