st: RE: How to extract microdata

From   "Radwin, David" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: How to extract microdata
Date   Mon, 24 Jun 2013 20:09:42 -0400

Anderson,

I don't think Stat/Transfer will help you unless you open and save the
file in SAS first. Maybe you can find a colleague to help you with this.

See http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2010-11/msg00491.html for a
possible alternative that doesn't require SAS.

Also, note that Stata is not an acronym and should not be rendered in
all capital letters.

David
--
David Radwin