Re: st: Missing daily digest?

From   daniel klein <>
To   "" <>
Subject   Re: st: Missing daily digest?
Date   Mon, 24 Jun 2013 15:33:23 +0200

The time I receive the digest varies from day to day. This might be up
to 5 or 6 hours sometimes, but I have, as far as I can remember, never
missed one since I subscribed -- including today.

Every so often, I don't receive the daily Statalist digest. This happened
today and it happened a few days ago. Does anyone else who gets the
Statalist digest experience the same problem?