RE: st: Beta values in QREG

From   "Santos Silva, J.M.C." <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Beta values in QREG
Date   Sun, 23 Jun 2013 10:09:21 +0100

Dear Scott,

What exactly do you mean when you say that running qreg with standardized
variables leads to different results? The results should be exactly the same (I
mean, the R2, objective function, etc), except that the coefficients of the
regressors are now multiplied by the standard errors of the original regressors.
Don't you get this?

All the best,

Joao