st: How to add markers to plots from sts graph

From   Kai Huang <demonsecret@hotmail.com.hk>
Subject   st: How to add markers to plots from sts graph
Date   Sat, 22 Jun 2013 21:17:06 +0000

Dear all,
I would like to ask how I can add markers to plots drawn from sts graph. It seems to me that sts graph does not support any marker options. Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Kai Huang