Re: st: Retrieving variable list from describe

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: Retrieving variable list from describe
Date   Fri, 21 Jun 2013 23:50:32 +0100

This in turn is incorrect, as Phil Schumm pointed out.

-describe, varlist- produces r(varlist)

The reason Sergiy is saying this is presumably that it was true for
some while that -describe- did not produce r(varlist), even
optionally, bu StataCorp did fix that a few years ago.

Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com