Re: st: Testing interaction terms / mutually exclusive variables

From   Verena Dill <dill@uni-trier.de>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Testing interaction terms / mutually exclusive variables
Date   Fri, 21 Jun 2013 14:46:50 +0200

thank you so much; I think -lincom- is what I need!

Best
Verena