Re: st: error codes returned by NL function evaluator program to use dummy variables

From   Stata User <user.statalist@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: error codes returned by NL function evaluator program to use dummy variables
Date   Fri, 21 Jun 2013 17:06:44 +0800

Sorry.  My email account with my name got eliminated from the
statalist when it had a technical difficulty, so I had to create a new
account specifically in order to rejoin the list. When I created that,
I didn't realize that anonymity is a problem.  Anyway, I have now
changed the settings on the account to display my full name.

So, now, does anybody have any suggestions on the code?  Thank you.

Regards,
David