Re: st: Syntax for a multilevel multinomial logit model

Subject   Re: st: Syntax for a multilevel multinomial logit model
Date   Thu, 20 Jun 2013 17:05:26 -0400

 -gllamm- (from SSC) will fit a multinomial logit with random intercepts. See section 9.3 of the GLLAMM Manual. The link to the manual is in the Help, or just
Google "gllamm manual".

Steve