st: Craggit estimating p-values

From   Ghazal Zulfiqar <>
Subject   st: Craggit estimating p-values
Date   Thu, 20 Jun 2013 16:48:27 -0400

Dear Statalisters,

I am using William Burke's Craggit to estimate a hurdle model. I am using probit to calculate the significance of the coefficients for the 1st tier and the bootstrap routine that he has provided in his ado file ( to calculate the significance for the coefficients from the 2nd tier model, which is the conditional expected value of y for every value of x. But Craggit also calculates the unconditional expected value of y for every x and there is no mention in Burke's ado file or his Stata Journal paper ( about how to calculate the significance for the unconditional expected value.

I would appreciate if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks very much,
Ghazal Zulfiqar