Re: st: Followup to: simple slopes between continuous variable and dichotomous moderator

From   David de Jong <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Followup to: simple slopes between continuous variable and dichotomous moderator
Date   Thu, 20 Jun 2013 12:57:27 -0400

Hi Maarten and Richard,

Thanks so much for your responses. Maarten's instruction to add the
main effect of foreign solves the problem. And Maarten, thank you for
the suggestions for additional strategies and explanations, that helps
a lot.

I appreciate your help very much!

Best,

David de Jong