Re: st: Syntax for a multilevel multinomial logit model

From   Anders Alexandersson <andersalex@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Syntax for a multilevel multinomial logit model
Date   Thu, 20 Jun 2013 09:53:43 -0400

It's available trough generalized SEM in Stata 13, see
http://www.stata.com/manuals13/semexample41g.pdf

Anders Alexandersson
andersalex@gmail.com