Re: st: Input data from keyboard combined with Monte Carlo

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Input data from keyboard combined with Monte Carlo
Date   Wed, 19 Jun 2013 18:11:51 +0100

You are quite correct. Thanks!

The matrix solution was one I mentioned earlier in the thread. There
is a kind of riff on the idea within

http://www.stata-journal.com/article.html?article=pr0054