Re: st: use13 : an experimental Stata command to import datasets in new Stata 13 format into older versions of Stata

From   Sergiy Radyakin <serjradyakin@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: use13 : an experimental Stata command to import datasets in new Stata 13 format into older versions of Stata
Date   Wed, 19 Jun 2013 13:05:26 -0400

And just as long they continue to "forget" doing this.

Also, I am not sure what is the behavior of -saveold- in Stata 13.
What does it do with the long strings? The documentation is only
saying "saves the dataset currently in memory on disk ... in Stata 12
format". How is conversion done?

Sergiy.