Re: st: Standard error correction when using control function approach to endogeneity

Subject   Re: st: Standard error correction when using control function approach to endogeneity
Date   Wed, 19 Jun 2013 12:41:18 -0400

Johannes Muck <[email protected]> :
did you read these?
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2009-11/msg01485.html