Re: st: Input data from keyboard combined with Monte Carlo

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: Input data from keyboard combined with Monte Carlo
Date   Wed, 19 Jun 2013 11:36:36 +0100

You perhaps don't want to hear the advice not to do that, but
-display- has a _request() directive that is one way to do it.

Even if you're the only user, either you'll crash this repeatedly with
silly little errors or you'll spend time writing code to catch such
errors. Perhaps you don't mind.

With 11 as the sample size, I'd consider typing them as a Stata matrix
(vector) or as a numlist in an option. The two can be combined.

Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com