st: I visualize a different number

From   Saidé Salazar <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: I visualize a different number
Date   Tue, 18 Jun 2013 16:45:15 -0500

Hello guys,

I am capturing a number in Stata, but when I use the command "browse"
I see a different number. Any idea of what is happening? (I see
17440397312 instead of 17440397133)

clear all
set obs 1
gen x = 17440397133 in 1