Re: st: Standard error correction when using control function approach to endogeneity

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: Standard error correction when using control function approach to endogeneity
Date   Tue, 18 Jun 2013 14:27:22 -0400

Johannes Muck <>:

1) yes, just run these to get the same answers:
ivreg y1 x1 x2 (y2 = z1 z2)
ivregress 2sls y1 x1 x2 (y2 = z1 z2)
ssc inst ivreg2
ivreg2 y1 x1 x2 (y2 = z1 z2)

2) yes, you can bootstrap the whole thing, but why would you?