Re: st: FW: Mediation with endogenous mediator and endogenous independent variables

From   John Antonakis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: FW: Mediation with endogenous mediator and endogenous independent variables
Date   Tue, 18 Jun 2013 19:28:26 +0200

Hi Ana:

Can you show your equations and/or how you set up your model in ivregress? Then maybe your question will become clearer (it is unclear to me at this time).

Best,
J.

John Antonakis
Professor of Organizational Behavior