st: export LaTeX table with margins after mlogit

From   Andreas Chouliaras <adhoul@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: export LaTeX table with margins after mlogit
Date   Tue, 18 Jun 2013 19:10:14 +0200

Dear All,

I estimate an mlogit model

mlogit Y X1 X2 X3 X4 X5

Then using a loop I get the marginal effects

est store m
forval i = 0/5 {
est res m
margins, dydx(*) predict(outcome(`i')) post
est store m`i'
}
estout m0 m1 m2 m3 m4 m5

And I want to add these results everytime along with the coefficients
of the mlogit using the estadd command and then
store them and export them in tex using esttab.

Can anyone help me do that?

Thanks a lot,
Andreas