Re: st: Why does Stata return a syntax error when a quoted item containing spaces is the first element in a macro?

From   Aaron Kirkman <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Why does Stata return a syntax error when a quoted item containing spaces is the first element in a macro?
Date   Mon, 17 Jun 2013 20:16:32 -0500

Hi Nick,

That solved the problem; thank you for clarifying it so quickly.

Aaron