st: funnelcompar: plotting two set of values

From   "Reem S. Al Omar" <mt09rsao@leeds.ac.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: funnelcompar: plotting two set of values
Date   Mon, 17 Jun 2013 16:27:23 +0100

I need to produce a funnel plot of indirectly standardised rates using funnelcompar. This command works fine for one set of these rates, but I don't know how to use it for two sets of rates.

My original command is:
funnelcompar smr exp areas, poisson smr

I would like to include these into the command --> smr1 exp1

I realize I can plot two values using || but I have found that most examples on the use of these double bars are on twoway scatter plots. Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Reem