st: outtable:how to add std.err

From   Kayla Bridge <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: outtable:how to add std.err
Date   Sun, 16 Jun 2013 12:35:08 +0000

Dear all,

I want to add std.err in the table report using -outtable- written by Christopher Baum. How to define the matrix? I also want to add other statistics, but I do not know how to do this. Any suggestion is appreciated.