Re: st: Re: coefficient explanation

From   "Joseph Coveney" <>
To   <>
Subject   Re: st: Re: coefficient explanation
Date   Sun, 16 Jun 2013 12:17:12 +0900

Kayla Bridge wrote:

Thanks a lot, Joseph and John.

But I searched the previous emails, I did not find the post by Maarten Buis.
Could you please send me the post? I appreciate.

Well, you could start here (  ) for a recent
thread, and here (
) for an older one.

But threads concerning endogeneity, omitted variables, mediation and so on pop
up on this list every now and then, and the threads have many participants.  I
wasn't intending to neglect contributions from other list members.

John Antonakis posted on this thread after I did, and I thought that the
references he cited in his post (including the podcast lecture) covered your
questions well.

Joseph Coveney