Re: st: Saving bootstrap samples

From   Nick Cox <>
To   "" <>
Subject   Re: st: Saving bootstrap samples
Date   Sat, 15 Jun 2013 09:16:02 +0100

Apart from the word "saving", what you seek is unclear.

Some precision on exactly what you seek would help:

1. Different bootstrap samples as

each a separate dataset
each a block of observations in  a combined dataset
each a block of variables in a combined dataset

2. Results of computations on each

stored precisely how.