st: RE: outtable: append table horizontally

From   Kayla Bridge <>
Subject   st: RE: outtable: append table horizontally
Date   Sat, 15 Jun 2013 03:28:59 +0000

Dear all,

Sorry for my duplicate email before.
I use -outtable-, written by Christopher Baum,  to convert table to tex  format. With code -outtable using cars, mat(c) append center f(%9.2f)-, I am able to append table vertically. But what I need now is to append table horizontally. How to do this? And I want to add std.Err. in this table, but I do not know which code is suitable for this purpose?
Any suggestion is appreciated.