RE: st: Interrater agreement: finding the problematic items Date

From   "Ilian, Henry (ACS)" <Henry.Ilian@dfa.state.ny.us>
Subject   RE: st: Interrater agreement: finding the problematic items Date
Date   Fri, 14 Jun 2013 19:56:13 -0400

Thanks Nick. That's what I'll do first thing Monday morning.

Henry

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu [mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Nick Cox
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2013 7:52 PM
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: st: Interrater agreement: finding the problematic items Date

Install the specific package -ordvar- by

. ssc inst ordvar

and then read the help.

Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com

On 14 June 2013 22:07, Ilian, Henry (ACS) <Henry.Ilian@dfa.state.ny.us> wrote:
> Thanks Mike,
>
> I clicked on the link, and there are a set of what appear to be modules with code.  I'm not sure how to use them. Could you give me a little more guidance?
>
> Henry

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication, and any attachments, contains confidential and privileged information for the exclusive use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and delete this communication from your computer. Thank you.