Re: st: Interrater agreement: finding the problematic items

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Interrater agreement: finding the problematic items
Date   Fri, 14 Jun 2013 16:34:09 +0100

For "Chronbach" read "Cronbach".

Some Statalist members are well versed in psychometrics but I see no
reason why more general statistical ideas should not relevant too. The
standard deviation of ratings for each item would be one measure of
disagreement. Perhaps better ones would be the sum of squared
probabilities or the entropy of the probability distribution for the
rating.