Re: st: Cohen'd in STATA 12

Subject   Re: st: Cohen'd in STATA 12
Date   Fri, 14 Jun 2013 13:54:38 +0200

It is advertised as new, so that would mean that it does not exist as
part of official Stata before Stata 13. This does not rule out the
existence of user written commands. In fact if you type in Stata
-findit cohen- you will get directed to two promising packages.

-- Maarten

--
Maarten L. Buis

http://www.maartenbuis.nl