st: shanken corrected standard errors

Subject   st: shanken corrected standard errors
Date   Fri, 14 Jun 2013 10:59:07 +0300

Dear Statalist users,

Is there a way to calculate standard errors with Shanken correction as
proposed by Shanken (reference below)?. I have read on the archieves that
there is a FMtest module, but I could not find it.

Best regards,

Reference: Shanken J., On the Estimation of Beta-Pricing Models, 1992,
Review of Financial Studies, Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 1-33.