RE: st: Re: Variable Label Display

From   "Dudekula, Anwar" <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Re: Variable Label Display
Date   Fri, 14 Jun 2013 00:09:53 +0000

Hi Rebecca and Sergiy,
I have tried both solutions and they work.
cheers,
Anwar
From: [email protected] [[email protected]] on behalf of Dudekula, Anwar [[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 11:07 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: st: Re: Variable Label Display

Thank you Rebecca.
cheers
Anwar
From: [email protected] [[email protected]] on behalf of Rebecca Pope [[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 11:03 AM
To: [email protected]

Another option if you are just trying to see which variable is which
when you click on it in the viewer/editor is to have the properties
displayed. You can do this is Stata 12 with the viewer/editor window
open, select "View" > "Properties". You can "pin" the properties to
the viewer window and the variable label will show up there when you
click on each variable. Same thing if you scroll across with arrow
keys. Not as convenient, perhaps, as seeing the labels in the column
head, but still in the same window.

Regards,
Rebecca