Re: st: Cox regression, one observation

Subject   Re: st: Cox regression, one observation
Date   Thu, 13 Jun 2013 17:39:01 -0400

I should have added: The manual entry for -stset- makes it clear that there are two kinds of
data sets, single-record-per-subject and -multiple-record-per-subject. But the multiple
record type may, of course, have some subjects with only one record.

Cases with  _t0 = 0 and _t = 1 are not excluded.

Steve