st: getting user-written commands presented at Stata user meetings?

From   "Ariel Linden, DrPH" <ariel.linden@gmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: getting user-written commands presented at Stata user meetings?
Date   Thu, 13 Jun 2013 11:32:00 -0400

I happened to come across this presentation that was given at the UK Stata
user meeting.

www.timberlake.co.uk/common/pdf/stata-uk-12-ugm/uk12_dorn.pdf‎

Interestingly enough, I cannot find the actual command -pscore2- that this
presentation describes (nor can I find the contact information for the
author). My questions are both general and specific:

(1) General: is there an expectation that a command presented at a Stata
users meeting would be made available to the public? Similarly, why would
there be no contact information for the author? That is, unless they do not
want to be contacted.

(2) Specific: How do I actually get hold of -pscore2-? I went through the
usual channels in Stata (findit) as well as a google search...

It seems rather odd to me...

Ariel