Re: st: need for survival function results - kaplan Meier method

Subject   Re: st: need for survival function results - kaplan Meier method
Date   Thu, 13 Jun 2013 13:22:22 +0200

Did you look at -sts list-? If you did, than in what way is that
different from what you want?

-- Maarten

--
Maarten L. Buis